Prof. David j. David, Australia
- Founder and Head of the Australian Craniofacial unit 1975 to2017.
- Clinical Professor of Craniomaxillofacial surgery University of Adelaide.
- Founding member of the International Society of Craniofacial surgeons. President 2005.
- Founding President of the Asian Pacific and Australasian Societies of Craniofacial Surgery
- Recipient of the Anzac Peace Prize 1986
- Companion of the Order of Australia 1988.
- Co-author of five books, Author of multiple publications on health care delivery to the Craniofacially deformed.
Dr.Giorgio De Santis, Italy
- Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Modena University (Italy).
- Chief of the Plastic Surgery Unit and the training program in Plastic Surgery at Policlinico of Modena.
- Past President of the Italian Society of Microsurgery (2010-2011).
- Past President of the Italian Society of Plastic Surgery (2015-2017).
- President and Chairman of the WRSM (World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery) Congress (Bologna, 2019).
- He is author of 187 National and International papers and 9 chapters on international books of Plastic and Microsurgery.
- His main activity is in the field of Head and Neck Post-Oncological Reconstruction (he performed the first free fibula flap for mandible reconstruction in Europe in March 1989).
Dr.Arun Gosain, USA
- Board Chair and Chief of the Division of Pediatric Plastic Surgery at Lurie Children's Hospital.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)/Plastic Surgery Foundation (Immediate past-president, PSF), the American Association of Plastic Surgeons (Historian), and the American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons (Vice President of Education).
- Past-president of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS) and the Plastic Surgery Research Council (PSRC).
- He has served as the Vice Chair of the ACGME Residency Review Committee in Plastic Surgery, and a Director of the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Author of 185 peer-reviewed publications and 57 book chapters and invited reviews.
- Dr. Gosain is 2018 Clinician of the Year for the American Academy of Pediatric Plastic Surgery.
Dr.Bhagwat Mathur, UK
Dr.Wolfgang Huber, Austria
- Microvascular reconstructive and hand surgeon at UKH Linz Trauma Center in Linz, Austria
- Members of Austrian Society of Trauma Surgery, Austrian Society of Hand Surgery, Indian Society of Plastic Surgery, Indian Society of Surgeons of the Hand.
Dr.Obaidullah Obaid, Pakistan